How To Reboot Your Nervous System & Train Broken Muscles How To Work The Right Way Again With Shawn Sherman.
Manage episode 302043102 series 28529
Someone reached out to me and told me about his work and how he can do sort of a reboot of the nervous system. I flew him out to my house and he worked his magic on me for a couple of hours with a form of therapy unlike anything I ever talked about before on a podcast.
During our discussion, you'll discover:-What is the "Square 1" system?...05:30 -Pre-treatment checks on Ben the patient...12:30 -How basic, seemingly simple patterns can cause problems...31:27 -Customizing triggers for an individual...44:06 -What is going on during corrective exercise to fix the movement...59:20 -Test after using a functional activity equipment (bow)...1:15:02 -How to identify activities that produce pain...1:17:14 -And much more... Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Shawn Sherman:
- Episode #137: “Dr. Two Fingers” Reveals His Teeth-Gritting, Body-Healing Secrets. Interview with Dr. Craig Buhler.
- Other Resources:
- The 4-hour Body by Tim Ferris
- MAT (Muscle Activation Techniques)
- Greg Roskopf
- Dr. Craig Buhler
- Dr. Craig Buhler Working On Ben Greenfield's Spine And Glutes
- Dr. George Goodheart
- Applied Kinesiology
- Dr. Alan Beardall and Clinical Kinesiology
- Foam Roller
- Join me and my wife Jessa at Runga for The Gathering. Click here to grab one of the very limited spots we have open to the public for The Gathering at Runga (October 7-9, 2021).
- Las Vegas Keto Expo (October 15-16, 2021). Ben will be speaking at the Las Vegas Keto Expo along with 13 other keto experts. The first 300 guests to register here will get a free drink chip for the poolside party and a free t-shirt.
- Keep up on Ben's LIVE appearances by following bengreenfieldfitness.com/calendar