Manage episode 328143191 series 2588350
Dr. Aliza Pressman is the Co-Founding Director and Director of Clinical Programming for the Mount Sinai Parenting Center, as well as an Assistant Clinical Professor for the Department of Pediatrics at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. She’s also the host of the Raising Good Humans podcast, where she brings the latest and greatest research on child development directly to parents – without them having to sift through endless journals and parenting books. She’s passionate about bringing her expertise to parents and empowering them with the knowledge they need to make the best choices possible for their children. We talk about the pillars every parent should consider when raising their children, and how to combat perfectionism in order to do the best you can.
You will learn about...
- What Dr. Aliza studied and why she started her podcast
- Pulling together science to make it accessible
- How coming to terms with how you were raised is important for your child
- Editing behaviors and setting boundaries for your kid
- Building independence and resilience in your children
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is produced and published by Crate Media.