Manage episode 306129681 series 2863991
Face cream, eye cream, hyaluronic acid, and what the hell is gua sha? We’re talking about beauty hacks for busy moms, and we try not to beat ourselves up too much for doing it all wrong on our second installment of our “Mommy Image” series.
Grab a notepad because this episode is full to the brim with tips, tricks, hacks, and product recommendations for taking care of the skin you’re in.
Follow us on instagram! @bandofmothersofficial
- An interview with Brooklyn-based aesthetician (and mom) Quyen Ly, who teaches us about getting the puffy out of our faces, shows us how to diminish neck lines (like, for real), and gives us the lowdown on gua sha. (11:28)
- Author and Woman’s Day Editor-in-Chief Meaghan Murphy, comedian Stephanie McHugh, and health and fitness coach @mamalove_fitness share their best beauty hacks (8:16)
- We play a weird beauty treatment edition of “Stump the Breeder” recorded at our live show in Denver (38:39)
- We share our own personal favorite things, from face oil to mascara (45:15)
- Influencer Wendy Euler of Goodbye Crop Top drops her own beauty hacks in a special sneak peek of her upcoming episode (56:49)
- Follow Quyen Ly at @cleanbeautyquyen | website
- Wildling Beauty (for Quyen’s fave gua sha stone)
- E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit
- Indian Magic Clay Mask
- LayOut Drawstring Bag
- Trina Renea Skincare
- GOOPGENES All-in-One Super Nutrient Face Oil
- Blinc Tubing Mascara
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops
- Neutrogena Face Wipes
- Solawave Beauty Wand
- Bos Essentials Hyaluronic Acid Power
To access any products or other endorsed items and brands mentioned in this episode, visit BOM.Market/Shop-The-Podcast.
Do you want to share an inspiring, hilarious, or amazing story that we can air on an upcoming episode? Take a peek at what we’re looking for next and leave us a message here: www.bandofmothers.com/shareyourstory
Looking for a great gift, or in the mood to treat yourself? Shop our delightfully curated marketplace of amazing goods selected for moms, by moms at BOM.Market, including our own handcrafted, bespoke line of super-clean wellness products, High Plains Market. Use code BOMPOD for 15 percent off your first order!
Join our super high-vibe private Facebook group for moms, #BANDOFMOTHERS.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices