Manage episode 364042818 series 3422778
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think Ocarina of Time is a big game, but that's just peanuts compared to Tears of the Kingdom. That's why Kat, Nadia, and Eric are assembling once again to talk about their progress in Nintendo's Dodongo-sized hit. The discussion yields some minor spoilers (as well as childlike enthusiasm), but they're minor. Turns out playing Tears of the Kingdom for a solid week hardly makes a dent in this veritable wall of content.
Also in this Episode:
- Sony is hosting a PlayStation Showcase. If we're good, we might get information about FF7R.
- We have a release date for Pokemon Home compatibility with Scarlet and Violet! Oh wait, no we don't.
- Do Cassette Beasts bleed magnetic tape?
- Controller Discourse™
- Victoria Day Special: Cool Firework Mishaps Discussion
- 00:00 - Intro
- 02:45 - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- 42:40 - Random Encounters
- 45:25 - The Tavern/What We're Playing
- 1:02:05 - The Summer of Korra
- 1:15:30 - The Nostalgia Nook/Outro
Music Used in this Episode:
- Chasm Theme [The Legend of Zelda: TOTK]]
- Do Your Best! [Breath of Fire III]
- The Legend of Korra Main Theme [The Legend of Korra]
- A Curious Tale [Secret of Mana]
- Horse Ride [The Legend of Zelda: TOTK]
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices