Manage episode 332091383 series 2496403
Let’s face it: Life is stressful. Life in the military perhaps even more so. Add a worldwide pandemic and it has become even more overwhelming. On this episode host Holly Dailey (along with co-hosts Maria McConville and Alexandra Grinston) talk to Chaplain (MG) Thomas Solhjem and COL Samuel Preston about the Army’s holistic health and fitness program, how Covid shines a spotlight on problems that already exist, and get some practical tips on what to do when life feels unmanageable.
- Chaplain (Major General) Thomas L. Solhjem, U.S. Army Chief of Chaplains
- Colonel Samuel L. Preston, Chief, Behavioral Health Division Health Care Delivery, G-3/5/7, U.S. Army
- Holly Dailey, AUSA’s Director of Family Readiness
- Maria McConville, Spouse of the Chief of Staff of the Army
- Alexandra Grinston, Spouse of the Sergeant Major of the Army
Army Chaplain Corps Website: https://www.army.mil/chaplaincorps
Chaplain – Army Recruiting Website: www.goarmy.com/chaplain
Social Media Handles:
Chaplin Podcast: Community Conversations Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/1610608825
Recommendations for future topics are welcome via email at email@example.com.