Manage episode 224085421 series 1027287
Probably the greatest war in the world today is the war between men and women. Yet God created the first man and woman and His creation was perfect. Why should there be such conflict, and why should it be such an issue among Christians? In the Genesis account of creation, we see that the enemy is his cunning way brought division between Adam and Eve and that division and conflict has continued down to our present day. What God intended to be the most beautiful and fulfilling relationship has become the subject of great conflict and confusion, even among Christians. There is an answer to this conflict, and the solution is to come back to God’s original design and let that control every relationship, especially in the church and family. Today we look at some of the key issues with the prayer that God will make the way clear for each one of us to walk in truth and glorify God.
- God is the One who created man and woman
- Woman was taken out of man (Gen. 2:20-24)
- What was separated physically by God is brought together in relationship
- God’s order for man and woman is for creation (I Cor. 11)
- God’s order is expressed in marriage
- God’s order is expressed in the church