Manage episode 318038979 series 2882480
Our next guest has a serious need for ⚡ speed ⚡! I spoke with Ilya Grigorik, Principal Engineer at Shopify, founder and former CTO of PostRank (acquired by Google), former co-chair of W3C Web Performance working group.
Learn how to optimize your website for speed 💨 with tips from the web performance engineer who worked on Google’s ‘Make Web Faster’ team (y’know, the one that brought you Core Web Vitals and Page Speed Insights).
Listen to find out:
- Why every CTO needs how mobile networks operate 📲 before building anything mobile.
- How to use perceptual latency 👁️ to your advantage
- What features you should be using to #MakeTheWebFaster ⏩
- How Shopify is pivoting to serve developers with its new Hydrogen and Oxygen frameworks.
- Why headless eCommerce isn’t actually head-less - it's got many heads (omnichannel).
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Valantic
Valantic Deciding on the right eCommerce software for your company is tough. There are so many options available out there -each with its own implementation complexities.
Valantic is a technology-agnostic service provider for the eCommerce industry that helps you to find the right solution for the job. They are experts in over 70% of the available technologies so you can be assured they will find the ideal product for your needs. They then implement it for you in accordance with your commercial, organizational and technical specifications.
Read more: Valantic