Manage episode 299077853 series 2947790
Welcome to this delicious episode I’ve shared with Tina! She is a vocal coach, a professional singer and a book author. She is a Filipina born in the Philippines who was raised in Australia and spreads her creativity across the globe! We discussed delicious cultural foods, raising kids in your non-native country, using your voice powerfully and growing old unapologetically.
Here’s what was covered in this episode:
- Growing up in Australia in a Filipino family
- Experiences eating vegemite from Australia, escargot from France and buro from the Philippines
- How important it is to build your recipe box NOW!
- How “My Lola” book was created and the how the backend process looked like
- Tina’s background in singing
- To be okay in the stages that you are in in life
- The value of slowing down
- The glow and magic of 40’s
- Antoinette’s first job mishap
- Taking care of older kids
- Letting your kids express themselves and exercise using their voice
- Mom guilt
Tina Bangel is a vocal coach, professional singer and children's book author
who has inspired thousands of students to use singing as a form of personal
A graduate from the Australian Institute of Music and a certified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) coach, Tina is the founder of the One Voice School Of Singing.
She has developed and worked with singers who have been a part of The
Voice, The X Factor and Australia’s Got Talent. Her students have performed at Disneyland, Universal Studios, Radio City, and in major musicals such as The Lion King and The Sound of Music.
Tina and her students are often asked to provide backing vocals or support international celebrities such as Tony Award-winning Broadway star, Lea Salonga. She was a finalist of the international What’s on 4 Junior Awards for most Outstanding Activity Leader (5-12 years). She has also held successful charity concerts and crowdfunding campaigns for Red Kite and KidsXpress.
Tina is the host of the One Voice Can Change the World podcast. She has been featured in the Huffington Post, Marie Claire, Inspired Coach, SBS and the Daily Telegraph. She lives in Sydney with her husband, son and their mini foxie.
Connect with Tina:
Get Tina’s Book: www.tinabangel.com/mylolabook
One Voice School of Singing: https://www.facebook.com/onevoiceschoolofsinging/
Links & References:
Listen to your favorite podcast platforms:
Connect with us: