Manage episode 303057888 series 2411520
Today on AirTalk, we speak with residents from Inglewood about how the publicly re-opened SoFi stadium is affecting their city; look into what a recent decision from an appeals court means for the homeless people living on Skid Row; discuss the latest Covid-19 headlines; review the newest movie releases with our KPCC critics; and more.
- An Appeals Court Struck Down A Judge’s Order to House the Homeless on Skid Row by October. What Happens Now? (0:00)
- COVID-19 AMA: CDC Director Adds Recommendations To Vaccine Booster Guidance, California’s Push To Get People Boosters And More (17:30)
- With NFL Football, Events In Full Swing At SoFi Stadium, Local Stakeholders Talk Economic Impact Of Stadium On Inglewood (34:05)
- FilmWeek: ‘The Guilty,’ ‘Dear Evan Hansen,’ ‘Live At Mr. Kelly’s’ And More (52:33)
- ‘Dear Evan Hansen’ Writer Screenwriter On Adapting A Hit Broadway Musical For The Big Screen (1:33:10)