Manage episode 375088861 series 1024434
Originally published May 24, 2019.
Many of us are training for something, but most of us are probably not optimizing that time and energy we have. Should I do more cardio? Should I build more muscle? Should I work more on flexibility? How do I avoid injury? How do I train for a two week hike when I work 70 hours a week? These are all questions that Rowan Smith of Summit Strength hears every day. We brought him on today to share his tips and advice to make sure you reach the summit of your next adventure!
Rowan’s Programs: Online Summit
* Check out Green Chef and use my code asp250 for a great deal: https://www.greenchef.com/asp250
* Check out Oris Watches: https://www.oris.ch
* Check out Roark and use my code ASP15 for a great deal: https://roark.com/
* Check out Shopify and use my code asp for a great deal: https://www.shopify.com/asp
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code ASP for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com/asp
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/adventure-sports-podcast/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy