Manage episode 321211678 series 2448129
Today we’re talking with Lisette Austin, who is going to have a very special role here at Adoptees On, but we won’t spoil exactly what that is, yet. Lisette is an award-winning podcaster, passionate about travel, and also happens to be one of Haley’s good friends. We discuss what it’s meant for Lisette to learn more about her biological family using DNA testing and genealogical research and we share why this particular episode is a milestone marker in the life of the Adoptees On podcast.
Please join us in welcoming Lisette Austin to Adoptees On, in her new role as … well, you’ll hear very soon!Full Show Notes Here Show Notes Recommended Resources
- Adoptee Literary Festival live for free on April 9, 2022! Follow on Instagram: @adopteelitfest
- The Lost Family: How DNA Testing is Upending Who We Are by Libby Copeland
- Lisette Austin: Twitter | Instagram | travelingmyroots.com | The Globetrotter Lounge Podcast
- Haley Radke: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adoptees On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Support Adoptees On
This podcast is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing stated on it, either by its hosts or any guests, is to be construed as psychological, medical or legal advice. Please seek out professionals in those fields if you need those services. The views expressed by the hosts of Adoptees On or any guests are their own and do not represent the opinions of any organization or other person unless otherwise stated.