Manage episode 320415965 series 2483609
We sit down with perhaps the only person besides Marc Andreessen who’s had a major influence on each of the Web 1, 2 and 3 eras: Brave Browser CEO (and former Netscape + Mozilla Chief Architect) Brendan Eich. In true Acquired fashion we cover both a huge amount of both internet history AND internet future in one awesome conversation. Big thank you to Brendan for making this so special — tune in!
This episode has video! You can watch it on Spotify (right in the main podcast interface) or on YouTube.
PSA: if you want more Acquired, you can follow our newly public LP Show feed here in the podcast player of your choice (including Spotify!).
- Thanks to the Solana Foundation for being our presenting sponsor for this special episode. Solana is the world’s most performant blockchain, the BEST place for developers to build Web3 applications, and of course very near & dear to the Acquired community’s heart. You get in touch with Solana at https://bit.ly/acquiredsolana, and with Project Serum at https://www.projectserum.com, and just tell them that Ben and David sent you!
- Thank you as well to Modern Treasury and to Mystery. You can learn more about them at:
- Brave: https://brave.com
- Project Hail Mary: https://www.amazon.com/Project-Hail-Mary-Andy-Weir-ebook/dp/B08FHBV4ZX
- Open: https://www.amazon.com/Open-Andre-Agassi-ebook/dp/B003062GEE/
- San Fransicko: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SMFSL5M/
- Dynamic Economics: ****https://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Economics-Burton-H-Klein/dp/0674218663
Note: Acquired hosts and guests may hold assets discussed in this episode. This podcast is not investment advice, and is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. You should do your own research and make your own independent decisions when considering any financial transactions.