Manage episode 335953207 series 11463
- Pre-show: Last two weeks updates
- Custom 🇦🇺 emails (via Mark Vos & Brendan Ragan)
- BMW subscriptions (via Chris Church)
- Steve Stutz tells us you can get the mophie 3-in-1’s from Zagg at a discount
- 🇪🇺 & USB-C regulations (via Vern Johnson)
- Address & contacts (via Soluble Apps and Sherif Hassabo)
- Can an indie app enter a crowded field? (via Abel Demoz)
- Why don’t we use cross-platform frameworks? (via Russel Bernau)
- Is Time Machine still the best feature ever implemented on the Mac? (via Guilherme Alles)
- Would John potentially void his TV’s warranty to prevent auto-dimming? (via Mark Vos)
- Has John decided on a backup strategy for his son’s MacBook Air? (via Brian Lazarz)
- Post-show: Casey’s HomeKit Adventures
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Instabug: The visibility you need to build top-quality apps.
- Businesscards.io: A business card you keep in your Apple Wallet.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!