Manage episode 299702806 series 2882429
It’s time to take a pause. Athlete, author, podcaster and mentor Vernon Foster II shares his steps to mindful living.
What’s clear from my conversation with Vernon Foster II is that living a fulfilling life is a lifelong journey. There is no silver bullet or magic pill. Through Vernon’s own personal hardship, and working closely with others, he’s put together all that he has learnt in ‘The 7 Laws of Mindful Living: A Soul Manual’.
I first met Vernon a few years ago at the Podcast Movement, so I couldn’t wait to learn more about this latest book. Join our reflective discussion as we spoke about Vernon’s ‘laws’ of mindful living, the power of taking a break, overcoming limiting beliefs, how to not get caught up in the doing – and a potential 8th Law...
- The Law of Letting Go
- Limiting identities
- The art of embracing experiences
- Removing judgment
- The Law of Abundance
- The impact of releasing ‘The 7 Laws of Mindful Living: A Soul Manual’
- Overcoming overwhelm with where to start
"Craft the narrative that supports who you want to become."
- The 7 Laws of Mindful Living (Book Website)
- The 7 Laws of Mindful Living (Amazon / Audible)
- Podcast Movement
- ‘The One Thing’ by Gary Keller
- ‘Greenlights’ by Matthew McConaughey
- Put Up A Pretty Light (w/ Matthew McConaughey)
- ‘Eat That Frog’ Brian Tracy
- Episode 351: Eating Frogs with Brian Tracy
Want to discover some of the books mentioned on the podcast? Check out Scribd, my reading app of choice.
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a rating and/or review wherever you listened to the episode. Also don't forget to check out all of our podcast sponsors found on our podcast sponsors page.
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a rating and/or review wherever you listened to the episode. And if you want to have easy access to the archives of the show and ensure you don't miss the new episodes to come then subscribe to the podcast in the app you're using – or you can do so on a variety of podcast platforms by clicking here.