Manage episode 286996707 series 2891764
On this episode of A Life in Ruins podcast, we chat with Mackenzie Cory, a fellow University of Wyoming Graduate! Mac delves into his formative years, working in Wyoming and his inspiration to take the next step into graduate school. We also discuss his current PhD research and how we can identify and look at childhood in the archaeological record. We then end the episode with a discussion about problems found in field schools and the ramifications of those problems to Mac’s academic career.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Facebook: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Twitter: @alifeinruinspod
- Website: www.alifeinruins.com