Manage episode 286996695 series 2891764
On this episode of A Life in Ruins podcast, we have a bonfire chat with YouTuber and Neolithic advocate, Stefan Milo. If you’re not familiar with Stefan, we introduced him in Episode 20. Or you may know him from his popular YouTube channel, “Stefan Milo.” We talk about the recent growth of Stefan’s channel and how he has now become the first full-time anthropology YouTuber!
We then quickly get into the Great Paleolithic-Neolithic War of 2020. This began as a meme and took off. It was fun for both our followers to follow and share along with.
We later have a serious discussion about the differences between the two periods and what it means for human history.
Contact For Stefan Milo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @historysmilo
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/stefanmilo
- Website: https://www.stefanmilo.com/
- Twitter: @Historysmilo
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Facebook: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Twitter: @alifeinruinspod
- Website: www.alifeinruins.com