Manage episode 286996703 series 2891764
On this episode of ALiRP, we interview a Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville, Meagan Dennison. We talk about Meagan's academic journey and her research in Zooarchaeology. We then talk about Meagan's experience in moving to Greece with her family to pursue an academic research opportunity and then being stuck in Europe due to COVID.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Facebook: @alifeinruinspodcast
- Twitter: @alifeinruinspod
- Website: www.alifeinruins.com