Manage episode 330574392 series 2090100
As a kid, Eva Longoria dreamed of being a professional volunteer one day. Her mother’s response? That’s not a job, sweetie. Instead, she was a Texas pageant queen, became a headhunter, and moved to LA. And despite knowing no one in Hollywood when she first arrived, Eva became a household name for her role in “Desperate Housewives.” Now, Eva’s defied expectations again and expanded her resume to include: humanitarian and parent.
In this episode, Eva shares:
- How her special needs sister taught her the importance of being in service to others
- What it was like to become a household name in her 30s
- How her Mexican-American roots shaped her activism
- Why she feels lucky to have had her son later in life
- A Skimm of her new podcast, “Connections with Eva Longoria”