Manage episode 301221140 series 2090100
We spend a lot of time - if not most of our time - at work. And that means: the relationships we have with our colleagues matter, and can impact how satisfied we are with our jobs. So this week, we talked to world-famous psychotherapist Esther Perel about how to create meaningful relationships with our coworkers. And why our interpersonal skills are just as important as any of the skills we list on our resume.
In this episode, Esther shares:
- How to have difficult conversations in the office
- How managers can create trust on teams
- How to build relationships with colleagues virtually
- Why she does “couples therapy” for bosses and direct reports
- What a “relationship resume” is
PS: Want to hear more from Esther? Check out her podcasts, and her new card game, here.