Manage episode 325769014 series 3339479
In this episode Mark shares his experience with Svelte and SvelteKit as well as a detailed explanation why Svelte is such a must-try for all web developers.
We also discuss his book, "Svelte and Sapper in Action" published with Manning and the future of web development around Svelte according to his vision.
If you don't know what Svelte is or if you've never tried it, this is the episode for you.
Get Mark's Book, "Svelte and Sapper in Action" with a 35% discount here, and use this code at checkout: pod20minjs22
- Svelte: https://svelte.dev/
- SvelteKit: https://kit.svelte.dev/
- ViteJS: https://vitejs.dev/
- Netlify: https://www.netlify.com/
- RemixRun: https://remix.run/
- Vercel: https://vercel.com/
- Gatsby: https://www.gatsbyjs.com/
- Eleventy: https://www.11ty.dev/
Contact our guest:
- Object Computing: https://objectcomputing.com/
- Twitter: @mark_volkmann
- Github: https://github.com/mvolkmann
- Blog: https://mvolkmann.github.io/blog/topics/
Don't forget to leave a review of the episode or the entire podcast on Podchasers!
And meet our host, OpenReplay:
OpenReplay is an open-source session replay suite, built for developers and self-hosted for full control over your customer data. If you're looking for a way to understand how your users interact with your application, check out OpenReplay.