Manage episode 364636326 series 3371391
Going down the rabbit hole of Google can sometimes suck the life out of doing the actual thing you were Googling to do. This happens a lot in podcasting, especially at the start! Whether you haven’t started your podcast yet, are only a few episodes in, or are publishing episodes in the double or triple digits, this episode will unlock your mindset into the world of podcasting. Being able to break up with your self-doubt and escape the “shoulds” of other people's opinions, will be key to creating a successful - and ultimately fulfilling podcast. Unleash your voice upon the world, chart your own podcasting path, and embrace the podcasting journey!
Hit play for a transformative conversation with Kelly Geisler, an unstoppable force as a Business & Mindset Coach for Spiritual Entrepreneurs and the visionary creator of The Butterfly Guide. Join us as we discuss limiting beliefs, mental blocks that hold you back from success, and how she is stepping into her next journey as a podcaster herself!
Join Kelly and me as we discuss:
- How mindset matters
- How to ignore the opinions of others
- Being brave enough to ask for help
- How regrounding yourself can help bring clarity to your next step
Links worth exploring from the episode:
- EP 28 - Podcasting is NOT social media - https://www.organizedsound.ca/podcasting-is-not-social-media-episode-28/
- EP 9 - Starting a Perfectly Imperfect Podcast - https://www.organizedsound.ca/starting-a-perfectly-imperfect-podcast-episode-9/
- Explore Mary’s 1:1 12-Week Launch Program with a 30-minute complimentary strategy session - https://portal.organizedsound.ca/public/appointment-scheduler/5c2e6ea168cf5336ff95b8df/schedule
Engage with Kelly Geisler:
FB Community: Generator & Manifesting Generator Coaches Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/wdbd.community
Connect with Mary!
- Leave a voicemail with your feedback at https://www.speakpipe.com/VisibleVoice
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engage with Mary on Instagram @OrganizedSoundProductions https://www.instagram.com/organizedsoundproductions
- Find more secrets and the full transcript of the episode at http://www.visiblevoicepodcast.com
- To learn more or work with Mary, check out https://www.organizedsound.ca
Podcast cover art by Emily Johnston of Artio Design Co. https://www.artiodesignco.com