Manage episode 364298239 series 2865882
Why clean power grids are important to attract business. ChargeX consortium to ensure reliable EV charging. Ukraine keeps the lights on with renewables. Biden looking for climate-friendly jet fuels.
- Brian is getting his cold weather heat pump installed as we record the podcast (sorry for the sound).
- Martin Scorcese's "Killers of the Flower Moon" explores oil industry evil from a hundred years ago.
- Two- and Three-wheel electric transport will take the biggest chunk out of oil demand by 2025.
- What do you do when the power goes out, EV owners? When you're on a trip!
- Latest EV disinformation hoax debunked beautifully by Tyler Krause, a structural engineer and EV advocate.
- SaskPower's geothermal plant has gone radio silent. Is it not viable? We're two years late.
- A cheap alternative to upgrading your electrical panel when installing rooftop solar.
- And we end on The Lightning Round!
- Emm Gryner lent the show a little gift of music. Link to YouTube video: Pour Some Sugar on Me
The Clean Energy Show is released every week so be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get new episodes delivered to you free!
Support the Show
Make a small donation to our podcast today! PayPal Donate!https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=VMDCRPHLNR8YE
Thanks for listening to our show! Consider rating The Clean Energy Show on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to our show.
Email us at email@example.com
Follow us on TikTok! @cleanenergypod Check out our YouTube Channel! @CleanEnergyShow Follow us on Twitter! @CleanEnergyPod James Whittingham https://twitter.com/jewhittingham Brian Stockton: https://twitter.com/brianstockton Leave us an online voicemail at http://speakpipe.com/cleanenergyshow Copyright 2023 with some rights reserved. You may share and reproduce portions of our show with attribution. All music is copyright with all rights reserved.