Manage episode 356642152 series 3270990
Hannah Spicer has been helping luxury brands sell more online – especially with their email marketing since 2004, including roles at Harvey Nichols, Stella McCartney, De Beers, and Kurt Geiger. She now runs her own consultancy, Hannah Spicer Consulting, specialising in email marketing for an equally impressive list of luxury and fashion brands.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to overcome some of the challenges with email marketing for luxury and premium brands
- What you can do with abandoned cart and abandoned browse through email
- Mapping out our your customer’s post-purchase flows and following, so you don’t have one-time customers
- The power of SMS and what we can learn from the US market
- Segmentation for your VIP customers (hint: it’s not about discounts)
Get 30% off Omnisend for your first three months >> https://keepopt.com/omnisend
Join our brand new 'Chloe's eCommerce Club' here >> https://keepopt.com/club
Get all the links and resources we mention & join our email list at https://keepopt.com
Love the show? Chloe would love your feedback - leave a review here: https://keepopt.com/review or reply to the episode Q&A on Spotify.
Interested in being a Sponsor? go here: https://keepopt.com/sponsor