E216: Sadiq Khan: Why Are Police Officers Attacking Women? How Safe Are We REALLY?
Manage episode 353541894 series 2286581
From sharing a Tooting council flat with 9 other family members to shaping the lives of 9 million people as the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan knows where ambition can take you.
He also knows what the responsibility to his city has cost him, affecting all the other most important responsibilities in his life, from his mental health, his faith and even the safety of his family.
Discussing everything from Donald Trump to responding to terrorist attacks, this is a landmark conversation, that breaks through all the usual smoke and mirrors of politics and takes a honest look at the person behind the power.
- Early years
- Working all the time
- Why are you a politician?
- What direction do you think London has gone in in the last 10 years?
- The knife crime problem
- Police officers attacking women
- Your hardest day as mayor
- Donald trump
- Your faith
- Have you ever felt your safety at risk?
- Suffering during covid
- Where have you let yourself down
- Politicians not being honest
- What’s labor doing wrong?
- Why don’t politicians lead with emotion?
- What are you most proud of?
- Your father
- The last guest question
Instagram - https://bit.ly/3j7Mehi
Twitter - https://bit.ly/3j7ZXou
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://g2ul0.app.link/3kxINCANKsb