Motor Cortex Research and Potential Clinical Applications (Interview with Dr. Simon Chen)
Manage episode 348945511 series 3150739
By SciSection. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Welcome to SciSection! Joining us in today's interview is our special guest Dr. Simon Chen, Professor in department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. Researcher of motor function and the neuronal basis of learning, and is currently investigating a wide range of motor diseases🦿🔬! We'll be learning about his motor cortex research and clinical applications, motor delay in autism spectrum disorder and how it is associated with a deprivation in noradrenaline, and so much more👀!
- Journalist: Amy Stewart
- Don’t forget to catch us live on CFMU 93.3 FM radio station, Wednesdays at 6 pm. For more info and SciSection content, check our website: humansandscience.com
- Curious about a topic? Want to hear us talk about it? Any feedback? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com!
- Instagram: Instagram.com/scisection
- Facebook. Facebook.com/scisection