3 Reasons Why Your Metabolism Has Its Foot on the Brakes with Dr. Jessie Hehmeyer MS, DC, LDN, CNS, IFM Certified Practitioner
Manage episode 347852827 series 3373469
Do you often wonder what is keeping you from seeing your health results? We know that it can be discouraging to be on the go all the time and struggling to put yourself and your health as a priority. That’s why we called on multi-faceted Dr. Jessie Hehmeyer to talk with us about the root of functional medicine, nutrition, and metabolism and help sort out why yours might be saying ‘no’ when you want it to say ‘go’!
In our chat, we unpack:
- The credentials Dr. Jessie Hehmeyer acquired over her time (there are quite a lot of them).
- What it means to have data driven natural medicine and nutrition practices.
- How to achieve sustained and empowered weight loss.
- Identify how hormones, digestion, and metabolism all play a role in your overall health.
- How to take an individualistic approach by data driven results.
- Why is it essential to connect with your ‘why’? How do you classify habits that are more ‘self-honoring’?
- The importance of pinpointing missing puzzle pieces and identifying pertinent puzzle pieces already in play.
- Why collaboration is crucial in your health goals.
- Why might your metabolism be pumping the brakes?
- How do inflammation, insulin sensitivity, and detox pathways play a role?
- And finally, we identify which inflammation markers are the ones to look for on your lab results.
Trust us, it’s worth taking a listen to!
Want to learn more about Dr. Hehmeyer and her practice? You can find out more about Jessie by visiting her website or visit her Instagram! If you are interested in partaking in Dr. Hehmeyer’s complimentary consultation, be sure to mention you heard about her on this podcast (Empowered Nutrition) to obtain 10% off coaching with her! You can also use the promo code EMPOWEREDNUTRITION10 when prompted when filling out your consultation form.
Want to watch rather than listen? No problem! You can find our conversation live-streamed on our YouTube channel!
Are you struggling to heal and revamp your metabolism? Don't worry! We have recently launched our Lean for Life Membership phase one, two, and three called Heal, Optimize, and Refine where you will be empowered to reverse previous metabolic damage with the assistance of our team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists. Find out more details on our website!
Do you have some personal health goals you’d like some help with? Book a free chemistry call to discuss your story and see if we're a good fit!
Enjoying the podcast? Please review the Empowered Nutrition Podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen! Then, send me a screenshot of your positive review to email@example.com or a DM on Instagram (empowerednutrition.health). Include a brief description of what you're working on with your health and/or nutrition and I'll send you a free custom meal plan!
Do you have questions you would like answered on the Empowered Nutrition podcast? You can propose your questions/ideas here or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy this episode! Have a great rest of your day!