Manage episode 345949601 series 2507500
Have you ever felt like there are certain topics that are not openly talked about as Christians?
There are so many things happening in society and in our own lives and relationships that we often don’t know how to talk about.
Maybe we’re worried it will make us seem like a “bad” Christian or we’re worried that the conversation will get heated and end in fruitless arguments.
But there’s a lot at risk when Christians don’t talk about hard topics or learn how to disagree respectfully.
So in this episode, Jordan has a candid conversation with author Blake Guichet about the conversations Christians feel like they can’t or shouldn’t have.
From politics to mental health to church hurt, they’re digging into why these conversations are often avoided and how Christians can be better at discussing heated issues with respect.
Tune in to learn:
- Why Christians are afraid to talk about certain topics
- The importance of learning how to disagree respectfully
- The difference between love and agreement
- What’s at risk when Christians don’t talk about hard topics
- Why our faith needs to be the foundation of everything
- The difference between following feelings and following truth
P.S. If you’ve ever dreamt of writing your own book, Legacy Story Academy, is open for enrollment. LSA gives you a step-by-step plan and live coaching to map and write your book in 90 days. Enrollment closes on November 4th, so grab your spot before it’s too late!