Manage episode 342906797 series 45939
You may have noticed how difficult it is to find a company phone number. Turns out, that is by design. For business, Clark discusses real ways to build customer loyalty. And if you’re with a company that only rewards new customers, ignoring your loyalty, play their game to protect your wallet. Also, Clark discusses the financial pressures on the cost of energy this winter in the U.S., as part of the world wide energy market, focusing on what we CAN control. Learn what you can expect to pay and what you can do to mitigate it.
- Customer-No-Service: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Winter Heating Bills: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- GetHuman: Call Companies and Fix Customer Service Issues Faster
- 4 Common Scams on Cash App, Venmo and Zelle (and How To Avoid Them!)
- Electric Bills Soar Across the Country as Winter Looms - The Wall Street Journal.
- 7 Easy Ways To Lower Your Heating Bill
- How To Save Money on Utilities
- Credit Union vs. Bank: What's the Difference?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices