Manage episode 341992003 series 2800651
Do you have a limited advertising budget? Wondering how to get the most out of Performance Max without breaking the bank?
In today's episode, host Kasim Aslam sits down with Regina Bellows to continue the discussion on successfully running ads on a limited budget. Regina and her team have discovered a way to essentially trick Google into making a smart shopping campaign inside Performance Max. Kasim believes this is a truly genius way for marketers to maximize ROI for low-budget accounts.
Listen in to learn more about the "the feed only Performance Max campaign" and how marketers can use the hack to make the most out of every ad dollar.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to run ads on a limited budget
- What is a Feed Only Performance Max campaign?
- How to control your top-of-funnel ad spend
- Video remarketing ads and why you should use them
- Conversion tracking and false positives
- Vanity metrics you should ignore in your campaigns
- The biggest opportunity for marketing agencies
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- DigitalMarketer Lab
- Connect with Regina on LinkedIn
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic Website
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
Reclaim 5-10x More Abandonment Revenue with Retention.Com
Trigger 5-10x more browse, product, and cart abandonment Email and SMS flows by unlocking the power of Identity.