Manage episode 339612545 series 2793416
While we are on hiatus this summer (ahead of season four’s fall release), we are re-publishing some of our most popular episodes with brand new intros and trust us, this one is worth the wait.
Get out the popcorn! The GenX Stories gang goes all out & shares how we really feel about the “new takes” of tv shows and movies we grew up on. While this was originally released WAY ahead of Top Gun: Maverick, thanks to GenX nostalgia it’s soared to $1.895 billion worldwide already. Cuz it was THAT good.
- ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Topping ‘Avengers’ Sequel As 12th Biggest Film In History
- 'Top Gun: Maverick' is apparently a total Gen X win and frankly, we deserve this
- Quentin Tarantino Calls ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ a ‘Spectacle’ He Never Thought He’d See Again: ‘I F—ing Love It’
- Is it a reboot, remake, prequel or sequel?
- 14 Remakes That Are Better Than the Original
- Why are there so many film and tv remakes right now?
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Embrace the Remake
- How Cronenberg's The Fly Remake Improved On The Original Movie
- How James Bond Should Return Following No Time To Die
- How West Side Story Reset Itself
- How the new Wonder Years captured the spirit of the original — and why it's not a remake
- ABC's Facts of Life Live Begins With OG Cast Reunion