Manage episode 338135964 series 2969160
📩 Sign up for Perennial Meditations to receive philosophical and spiritual lessons for daily life right to your inbox.
Welcome to In Search of Wisdom by the Perennial Leader Project.
In this episode, my guest is Dr. Kevin Vost, the author of more than twenty books. Today we discuss his new book Humble Strength. Kevin is a clinical psychologist, professor, and speaker. His work covers a wide array of topics from ancient philosophy, theology, and even strength training. Learn more about Kevin’s work at drvost.com.
In the conversation, Kevin and I discuss:
- Discerning your path in life
- Misconceptions around humility
- Why humility leads to truth and reality
- The connection between fear and humility
- Wisdom in daily life and much more
Support the Show:
- Subscribe to Perennial Meditations on Substack
- Read articles on Medium; become a member
- Record a studio-quality podcast on Squadcast; start a free trial today