The Death of “Blockbuster” Products: Micro Launches and a Data-driven Approach to Marketing with Indraneel Mukherjee, Associate Partner at ZS Associates
Manage episode 333767794 series 3354496
- How are micro launches changing the pharmaceutical industry?
- How are healthcare professionals (HCPs) benefiting from on-demand educational content?
- What challenges does the pharma industry face in implementing a data strategy?
- Apple: https://apple.co/3micGmF
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3PUds6T
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3M78XCC
- RSS: https://bit.ly/3wTksIm
- Bozidar Jovicevic: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjovicevic
- Evermed: https://evermedtv.com
- Indraneel Mukherjee: https://www.linkedin.com/in/indraneel-mukherjee-b6402620
- ZS Associates Website: https://www.zs.com
- Bridging the “Pharma-Startup Gap”: How Can Pharma Companies and Digital-Health Startups Work Effectively to Bring Products to Market Faster with Naomi Fried, CEO, and Founder of PharmStars.
- Launch Planning in Digital-First Reality: How can a Traditional “Reach and Frequency” Model be Adapted to Omnichannel Future with Peter Marchesini, Senior Vice President at Indegene.
- Omnichannel and Medical Affairs: What’s the Future? with Karen Batoosingh, VP of Medical Communications Strategy and Execution at Anthill Agency.