Manage episode 333641875 series 2499838
Want to become a professional proofreader? Discover 6 key pieces of information you must know before you embark on your new career.
Listen to find out more about
- Getting work even if you don’t have contacts in the publishing industry
- The market for proofreading
- Why training courses are a worthy and essential investment
- Why training in itself isn't enough to get work
- Why you can still build a proofreading career without former editorial experience
- What you might earn
Join our Patreon community
Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for all episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes. If you'd like to support The Editing Podcast, join our Patreon community!
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/