Manage episode 329603633 series 40307
Is there a better pre-workout supplement than coffee?
What exactly should you be eating pre-workout? Intra? Post?
Is there a simple way to get jacked without obsessing over macros?
The answers to these questions, and more, in today's Q&A.
- The simplest approach to dieting [4:45]
- Everything you need to know about sled work. [9:15]
- The key to properly sequencing squats. [12:27]
- A quick trick to alleviate neck pain while pressing. [14:46]
- The best (and worst) thing you can do after training. [16:25]
- Why deadlifting with a mixed grip is a terrible idea. [23:36]
- How to increase shoulder frequency without causing elbow issues. [27:01]
- The ultimate guide to pre, intra, and post-workout meals. [31:19]
- 2 reasons you shouldn't take pre-workout supplements. [35:15]
- Is training frequency overrated? [38:22]
I'm building an army of strong men.
The world needs us now more than ever.
If you're ready to rise above and go from average to savage...
Optimal Carnivore: Brain Nourish is a revolutionary combination of grass-fed beef brain and lion's mane mushrooms which form the ultimate whole food nootropic to help you build a better brain. Go to amazon.com/optimalcarnivore and use coupon code RENEGADE10 to get your brain firing on all cylinders.