Manage episode 328176873 series 2609669
Lisa Bilyeu and her husband built Quest Nutrition into a billion-dollar company, but she never expected to be an entrepreneur and business influencer. But, after years of telling herself that she could only be a stay-at-home wife, Lisa found her self-confidence to help create Quest Nutrition and start her media company, Impact Theory. She now hosts a weekly YouTube show, podcast, and released a book called Radical Confidence, focusing on empowering women in business.
Listen to Nathan and Lisa discuss:
- The early days of Quest Nutrition and what worked
- How their PB&J flavored Quest Bar was created by accident
- The decision to sell Quest and invest in Impact Theory
- How she overcame her fear of public speaking
- Why she dresses for battle like Wonder Woman
- Building Impact Theory from home
- How to create a “no judgment journal"
- Tools to combat negative self-talk
- And much more business mindset advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: