Manage episode 318952782 series 2653844
In this episode, Christina and Linda talk about:
- how curiosity & necessity motivates them
- the things they are currently learning
- the importance of embracing imperfection
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to trip over [something] = to fall over something; to stumble
- to carve = to cut and shape hard material
- to incorporate = to bring together features, ideas, or elements
NEW! You can get the transcript for today's episode for free!
Click here to get the transcript!
Do you want to practice speaking with us and become more comfortable in conversations in English?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Use code 'FFCC50' to receive 50% off your 1st month in the club!
We meet 6 times a week:
Mondays 18:00-19:00 CET (France time)
Tuesdays 13:00-14:00 CET (France time)
Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 CET (France time)
[NEW SESSION!!]Thursdays 0:00-1:00 CET (France time)
Thursdays 11:00-12:00 CET (France time)
Fridays 12:30-13:30 CET (France time)
You can also check what time it is for your time zone with the Time Zone Converter
Details about joining: https://mybusinessenglishcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now