Manage episode 318173221 series 2505215
Zim Integrated Shipping (ZIM) was one of my top picks during 2021 and I have heavily covered the company privately and publicly dating back to last February after their IPO. My most recent full-length report was shared in early-December and I have further increased my earnings expectations since then due to the remarkably persistent freight rates.
- (1:30) Outlook for the containership business in 2022?
- (5:15) Risk of a near-term drop in rates? Largest risks in 2022?
- (8:30) Update on LA/LB service, still diverting ships?
- (11:00) Current freight negotiations, contract mix going forward?
- (18:15) Status of 2M Alliance negotiations, any changes?
- (20:30) Dividend policy: what determines 30-50% payout range?
- (24:30) What to do with remaining cash: capital allocation priorities?
- (33:15) Why not have an active share repurchase? Block purchases?
- (39:00) Update on potential tax rate reduction?
- (44:15) Results of digital ventures and investments? Valuation potential?
- (52:00) Potential for FY22 earnings to be even higher than FY21?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices