1696: Partial Reps Vs. Full Reps for Building Muscle, the Pros & Cons of Workout Partners, the Best Tools for Recovery & More
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 21, 2022 00:25 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 308353919 series 1542769
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about partial reps vs. full range of motion for hypertrophy, the pros and cons of having a workout partner, the benefit of massage guns, cold tubs, and saunas for recovery, and the value of Glutamine as a supplement.
- Mind Pump Fit Tip: When it comes to fitness, more is NOT always better. (4:21)
- Humans’ similarities and differences to primates. (15:49)
- Adam’s “Griswold's” Christmas Tree. (28:33)
- Friendsgiving with the Di Stefano’s. (35:16)
- Why companies like Butcher Box are positioned well to weather this inflationary storm. (37:10)
- How Adam has inspired Sal to venture out to nicer restaurants. (39:12)
- How humans tend to attach greed to money. (42:04)
- Mind Pump loves old pop culture. (45:08)
- Tiger King 2: Worth the hype or disappointment? (47:37)
- Get your Felix Gray’s now! (52:18)
- #Quah question #1 – What are your thoughts on partial reps vs. full range of motion for hypertrophy? (59:08)
- #Quah question #2 – What are the pros and cons of having a workout partner? (1:08:06)
- #Quah question #3 – What are your thoughts on massage guns, cold tubs, and saunas for recovery? (1:18:16)
- #Quah question #4 – Is there any value in taking Glutamine as a supplement? (1:24:55)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- November Promotion: MAPS Anywhere and the Fit Mom Bundle – Both 50% off! **Promo code “NOVEMBER50” at checkout**
- HOW INFIGHTING CHIMPS LED TO A 4-YEAR ‘CIVIL WAR’
- Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Why Does Bernie Sanders Think Billionaires Should Get Out of Space?
- All-In with Chamath, Jason, Sacks & Friedberg
- Watch Tiger King | Netflix Official Site
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Promo code “EVERYTHING15” at checkout**
- Visit LivON Labs for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- MAPS Aesthetic
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
- Vintage Cheese (@vintage.cheese) Instagram