Manage episode 305133596 series 2794838
What’s getting in the way of making the decision to stop drinking?
- The fear of never drinking again?
- Uncertainty about what your life is going to look like?
- Worry about what people might think of you if you stop drinking?
- Just getting through the first 30 Days?
Today is part 2 of my conversation with one of my private coaching clients, Christy and we dig into what to expect in your first year of sobriety.
To listen to Part 1 of this conversation go to hellosomedaycoaching.com/79.
In this episode Christy and I discuss:
- What she did in her first 30, 60 and 100 days without alcohol that helped her not go back to drinking
- Why sober treats, anchor activities and creating a seasonal bucket list are important
- Boredom in early sobriety
- How she talked with her teenagers about the decision to stop drinking
- How to navigate drinking events, old friendships and new friendships in your first year
- Boundaries, clarity, feeling your feelings and what led Christy to decide to end her 16 year marriage
- What she loves about her new alcohol-free life
I know you're going to appreciate how open, honest and brave Christy is to share her story with us. I hope you'll come away with some practical tips and a whole lot of inspiration that removing alcohol from your life is completely worth it.Here are 4 ways I can support you in taking a break from alcohol
- Reach out to learn about private coaching and schedule a Free 30-Minute discovery call.
- Take my FREE CLASS on 5 Secrets To Successfully Take a Break From Drinking
- Join The Sobriety Starter Kit. It’s the private, on-demand sober coaching course you need to break out of the drinking cycle.
- Grab the Free 30-Day Guide To Quitting Drinking, 30 Tips For Your First Month Alcohol-Free
Connect with Casey
Find out more about Casey and her coaching programs, head over to her website, www.hellosomedaycoaching.com
Take a screenshot of your favorite episode, post it on your Instagram and tag me @caseymdavidson and tell me your biggest takeaway!