Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 04, 2021 20:08 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 282663715 series 2397354
#DearMama We have a right to explore all the ways to tap into our freedom. Motherhood should be an opportunity, an experience, a journey of expansion. Liberation is about breaking down any barrier that binds you, even borders. We must always be willing to do whatever AND GO wherever we can to be free this lifetime.
Church Announcements/Prayer Requests/Praise Reports:
- We got prayers & praise
- Thea & Crystal have workshops coming up on January 31st (check the show notes on our website for registration links: demblackmamas.com)
Mac & Cheese:
- In this episode we talk with Aja Marie the person behind the blog Doing Life Afraid and the voice behind the podcast, She Said We Shed and a former American dreamer, who realized that dream wasn’t hers and ditched everything she and her son hated to pursue everything that lit them up. That led to long term travel and closer connection with her son.
Black Mama Say:
- Every Time I Turn Around
Visit our website demblackmamas.com to do three important things:
- Check the show notes for this episode to get $5 off of Asia’s workbook The Path to Freedom: The Extended Travel & Moving Abroad Workbook
- Our Black Mama Magic Mini Card Deck will be on sale again soon so sign up for our email list
- And get yo mug on Mama and invest in us by purchasing a mug, which is our #MerchOfTheMonth from our Black Mama Magic Shop
- All of these things can be done on our website demblackmamas.com
As always thanks for rockin with us. For full show notes check out website: www.demblackmamas.com/podcast
INVEST IN US Invest in a platform curated by 3 Black women actively cultivating spaces rooted in healing, creativity, and liberation for Black mamas. Help us continue to be #BlackMamaBuilt:⠀
- Don't just listen, subscribe
- Share with at least one person
- Follow us on any social media platform @demblackmamaspodcast
- Engage through social media comments, DM us or email with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our email list by visiting our website
- One Time Donation:
Now let's get free yall & jump into Episode 37 of Dem Black Mamas!