Ep 122 – Talent Search – Meet Aaron Grossman, plus an inspirational message from Alex’s Corona Bunker
Manage episode 258587702 series 1511568
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re about to WATCH the best podcast ever recorded.
On BPE’s first-ever video podcast, Alex chats with CEO of TalentLaunch Aaron Grossman. They discuss his journey of going from a paperboy to running a $130 million staffing and talent company, the importance of company culture, neverending gratitude, and Aaron’s side project, the Wrestlers in Business Network, among many others.
- Personal and professional wins
- The importance of mindfulness and paying attention to the details
- Aaron’s journey from college to the creation of TalentLaunch
- The importance of setting good processes
- Art vs. Science in Business and Sports and the 80/20 rule
- Make or break moments and going from owning a business to running a company
- How Aaron learned to be an entrepreneur from his parents
- Culture vs. Ego and the importance of having a purpose, a mission, and strong core values
- Growing into a $130 million company and beyond
- The creation of the Wrestlers in Business Network
Aaron’s LinkedIn TalentLaunch Wrestlers in Business Network Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) The E-Myth Library by Michael Gerber The “Scary Times” Success Manual by Dan Sullivan